Customer interest in and vendor marketing of a “zero trust” approach to networking are growing. It starts with an initial security posture of default deny. But, for business to occur, security and risk management leaders must establish and continuously assess trust using Gartner’s CARTA approach.
- What’s Driving the Interest in Zero Trust?
- Zero Trust and CARTA
- Project 1: Microsegmentation
- Project 2: Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP)
- Summary of Zero Trust Networking Projects
- CARTA-Inspired Trust Leads to Lean Trust
Gartner Recommended Reading