The number of enterprises implementing artificial intelligence grew 270% in the past four years, according to Gartner’s 2019 CIO Survey. The survey shows CIOs interested in AI how they compare to peers, and how to get started with their AI efforts if they haven’t already begun.
- The Percentage of Enterprises Deploying AI Has Tripled in the Past Year
- AI by Industry: The Percentage of Respondents That Have Deployed AI or Plan to Within 12 Months (in Alphabetical Order)
- CIOs Picked AI as the Top Game-Changer Technology
- Enterprises Use AI in a Wide Variety of Applications
- AI Suffers From Acute Talent Shortages
- Additional research contribution and review:
Gartner Recommended Reading