Online fraud detection continues to grow in complexity with many solutions measuring dynamic behavioral characteristics. Security and risk management leaders responsible for fraud prevention should focus on creating a trusted ecosystem, and seek orchestrated solutions to improve customer experience.
- Technology Innovations Make Their Way From Financial to Retail and Other Markets
- Machine Learning Continues to Gain Ground
- Who Buys Fraud?
- Describing Capabilities/Categories
- As Fraud Threats Change and Evolve, Ensure That the Solution Can Flex and Accommodate New Modes of Customer Interaction
- Make Decisions From All Vendor Data Sources on a Single Platform
- Take an Omnichannel View of Fraud Detection
- Evaluate Risk Across the Entire Customer Journey
Gartner Recommended Reading