Published: 11 June 2019
APIs complement, rather than replace, traditional B2B technologies such as electronic data interchange and managed file transfer. Application leaders should use API capabilities to add new channels, enable automation and optimize their business ecosystem for digital business.
Included in Full Research
- Real-Time B2B Interfaces Should Be Reconciled With Existing Batch-Based EDI
- How Can B2B APIs Be Delivered?
- Understanding the Target User
- B2B Onboarding Is a Source of Frustration for Which APIs Provide a Potential Solution
- B2B APIs in the Integration Strategy Empowerment Team
- Design and Market Your B2B APIs Effectively to Prepare for Monetization
- Where Are the API Standards?
- REST or SOAP?
- If You Build It, Will They Come?
- Can B2B APIs Be Monetized?
- Prepare for API Marketplaces