CDOs often focus on the right priorities, but still struggle to balance their many responsibilities. Using data and analytics to drive success is about measuring the value of information, adopting emerging digital trust technologies, and leading strategically oriented data and analytics teams.
- Measure Information and Data Assets to Achieve Superior Organizational Performance
- Specifically Target Use of Information and Data Assets to Generate Measurable Economic Benefits
- Focus on Maturation of Foundational Elements to Data and Analytics Programs
- Adopt Emerging Digital Trust Technologies
- Align Key Business Expectations of Data and Analytics Program to Business Priorities
- Adopt a Strategic Orientation for Data and Analytics Teams to Increase the Likelihood of Value Delivery
Gartner Recommended Reading