Published: 30 July 2019
Marketing teams seeking greater agility and responsiveness struggle to access the right capabilities and implement effective operational models. In the quest for modernization and evolution, marketing leaders must establish solid team foundations — good communication, coordination and collaboration.
Included in Full Research
- More Than Half of Marketing Leaders Strive for Decentralization in an Effort to Meet Digital Transformation and Enterprise Growth Goals
- Two-Thirds of Respondents Have Shifted Work In-House Seeking Greater Control While Leveraging External Agencies for Expertise and Scale
- More Than Two-Thirds of Marketing Organizations Now Have a Discrete Marketing Operations Function With Growing Strategic Capabilities
- Martech, Analytics and CX Capabilities Are Ranked as Most Important, but Are Also the Areas With the Greatest Capability Gaps
- Three-Quarters of Marketing Teams Use Agile Techniques, but Differences in Scope May Be Drivers to Execution Challenges