Open source is becoming the backbone for driving digital innovation. Enterprise architecture and technology innovation leaders, including CIOs and CTOs, must manage its unique risks and rewards by establishing a strategy to leverage the advantages of this powerful model of software development.
- What Is Open-Source Software?
- Who Uses Open Source Today?
- Why Do IT Organizations Leverage Open Source?
- What Are the Risks in Using Open-Source Software?
- How Should We Assess the Viability of Open-Source Software?
- What Are the Different Vendor Business Strategies That Underpin OSS?
- How Can IT Organizations Use Open Source Most Effectively?
Gartner Recommended Reading