Published: 10 September 2019
Duplicate medical records are a symptom of a larger patient identification and health information exchange problem. Healthcare provider CIOs should use this research to frame a proactive, positive patient identification strategy.
Included in Full Research
- Challenges With Existing Patient-Matching Approaches
- Impact of Health Information Exchange
- Next-Generation EMPI Referential Matching
- Use Identity Biometrics at Patient Registration
- Prepare for the U.S. National Patient Identifier