Seeking high confidence in the identity of customers continues to be an imperative. Security and risk management leaders responsible for fraud prevention must orchestrate a number of capabilities to bring identity proofing use cases within organizational risk tolerance.
- Data-Centric, Real-World Identity Corroboration
- Document-Centric, Real-World Identity Corroboration
- Digital Attribute Risk Corroboration and Assessment
- Navigation and Behavior Analysis
- Reputation and Link/Graph Analysis
Gartner Recommended Reading