Published: 03 October 2019
Some say privacy is dead in a #DigitalSociety, but that could not be farther from the truth. Security and risk management leaders must embrace the notion of contextual privacy to continue to maintain trust, prevent exclusion or discrimination, create value, and protect customers in digital business.
Included in Full Research
- Implement the Principle of Data Minimization in All Areas, Especially as Part of a Positive Privacy UX
- Start With the Basics of Contextualized Privacy in Every Interaction
- Randomized or Brokered Identities
- Prepare the Privacy Program’s Effectiveness for the Future
- Proactive, Built-In Contextual Privacy Protection