Published: 08 January 2020
Future digital commerce experiences will be constructed by collaborative business-IT “fusion” teams using packaged business capabilities. Application leaders should find the right balance for their organization and form teams focused on business outcomes.
Included in Full Research
- Use PBCs to Optimize Digital Commerce Technologies and Experiences
- PBCs Are Different From API-Based “Headless Commerce” or Microservices
- Evolve Digital Commerce Portfolios Into PBCs of Mixed Granularity
- Enabling Technology
- Balance PBCs With Other Architectural Approaches
- Balance the Granularity of Services Supporting the Composable Enterprise
- Take an Incremental Approach Toward Reaching the Future of Applications
- Why Choose Core Commerce PBCs From a Single Vendor?
- Where Is the Composable Commerce Architecture of PBCs Emerging?
- Monolithic, Modernized or Modular Approach: Find Your Techquilibrium
- Change the Business-IT Relationship Into a Collaborative Continuum