Published: 28 January 2020
With the two worlds of enterprise architecture and business transformation often colliding with each other, leaders are often required to understand the minutiae of their differences. Peer Connect members discuss the intricacies of these perplexing yet no so perplexing subjects.
Included in Full Research
- What Is Enterprise Architecture?
- What Is Business Transformation?
- Which One to Prioritize: Enterprise Architecture or Business Transformation?
- Prioritizing in Tandem
- A Focus on Strategy to Answer the Question
- Enterprise Architecture: Addressing Reporting Hierarchy
- EA’s Existence: Within or Outside the Confinements of IT?
- EA’s Autonomy From IT
- Key Take-Aways
- About Peer Connect Content