Published: 06 February 2020
Different professionals tend to have different understanding of an organization’s mission statement. A mission statement should be such that the employees can easily understand and relate with their professional goals. Peer members discuss the factors to consider while developing one.
Included in Full Research
- IT Mission Statement — Importance and Purpose
- What Does an IT Mission Statement Comprise?
- How to Approach the Creation of an IT Mission Statement?
- Ask the Right Questions
- Keep the Message Simple
- Align With the Organization’s Mission Statement
- Steps to Create a Compelling IT Mission Statement
- A Look at Role-Oriented Healthcare IT Mission Statements
- IT Mission Statement Samples
- Key Take-Aways
- About Peer Connect Content
- Other Resources