Published: 25 February 2020
The cloud managed service market is forecast to reach $80 billion by 2024, growing at a five-year CAGR of 17.5% in U.S. dollars. Growth will be driven by organizations demanding agility and support of increasingly complex digital environments.
Included in Full Research
- Forecast Assumptions
- Market Impacts
- Notable Changes
- Influencing Factor: Legacy Application Management
- Forecast Assumption: By 2025, 90% of large organizations with legacy applications in the cloud will use external service providers for some portion of management and support.
- Influencing Factor: Strategic Digital Technology Transformation
- Forecast Assumption: By 2025, 25% of large organizations in mature economies will engage with MSPs for ongoing support of cloud-based strategic digital technology transformation.
- Influencing Factor: Cloud-Native Architecture and Operations
- Forecast Assumption: In mature economies, 60% of large organizations will engage with MSPs for cloud-native architecture and operations by 2025.