Building a data-driven enterprise is not just about encouraging the use of data in decision making. Data and analytics leaders must lead development of the appropriate competencies and align work to be consistent with their enterprise’s ambitions for generating information value.
- Develop Your Data-Driven Ambition
- Align Executive Responsibility With Enterprise Ambition
- Identify Competency Gaps and How to Close Them Collaboratively
- Centralized: Office of the CDO
- Decentralized: Shared Work and Competencies
Gartner Recommended Reading