The business process services market continues to evolve, with the push for cost savings and business process reinvention through intelligent workflows facilitated by RPA, AI and IoT, among others. Track the evolution of offerings to make informed investment decisions for an optimal BPS strategy.
- What You Need to Know
- The Hype Cycle
- The Priority Matrix
- Off the Hype Cycle
- On the Rise
- Low-Cost Domestic Sourcing
- Blockchain for Procurement
- Virtual Assistants in HCM
- Customer Psychographics
- Human-in-the-Loop Crowdsourcing
- Supply Chain as a Service
- At the Peak
- AI-Related C&SI Services
- Customer Journey Analytics
- Augmented Reality for Customer Support
- IoT Business Solutions
- Sliding Into the Trough
- Finance and Accounting BPaaS
- Video Calling for Customer Service
- Voice-of-the-Customer Solutions
- Digital Business Consulting Services
- Blockchain in Banking and Investment Services
- Order-to-Cash BPO
- Recorded Video Customer Service
- Source-to-Pay BPO
- Virtual Customer Assistants
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Climbing the Slope
- Customer Management BPaaS
- Learning BPO
- Finance and Accounting BPO
- Entering the Plateau
- Customer Analytics BPO
- Work at Home/Gig Agent CM BPO
- Hype Cycle Phases, Benefit Ratings and Maturity Levels
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.