Published: 13 August 2020
Most companies fail to optimally digitize their lead management practices. For many companies, this results in losing the ability to build better engagement with prospects early on. Application leaders should use this document to introduce new lead management capabilities.
Included in Full Research
- Critical Capabilities Use-Case Graphics
- Product/Service Class Definition
- Critical Capabilities Definition
- Lead Aggregation
- Lead Augmentation and Deduplication
- Lead Scoring and Qualification
- Lead Process Management
- Multichannel Lead Management
- Lead Nurturing
- Analytics and Measurement
- Integration With Other Applications
- Use Cases
- B2B Sales
- B2C Sales
- Indirect Relationship Sales
- Vendors Added and Dropped
- Honorable mentions
- Critical Capabilities Rating
Lead management systems are increasing in variety, making selection trickier. They can support many use cases that cover everything from lightweight to very sophisticated processes, and can meet the requirements of midsize through to large organizations.
Marketing teams need applications that quickly identify prospect behavior, and artificial intelligence capabilities are improving predictive analytics, enabling CRM lead management applications to offer this speed.
Organizations with indirect sales channels are collecting, augmenting, nurturing and qualifying leads for their sales partners.
Application leaders supporting lead management projects as part of their CRM sales technology strategies should:
Clients can log in to view the entire