Published: 01 November 2022
IT service providers in the telecommunications industry differ across three digital business transformation use cases. CSP CIOs can use this document to choose a provider with capabilities that best match their digital business value requirements.
Included in Full Research
The leading IT service providers are all capable organizations.
It is difficult to find substantial differentiation at the level of general use cases.
Differences are in individual capabilities as well as provider focus and way of work.
Communications service provider (CSP) CIOs responsible for digital transformation and innovation should:
Use our predefined use cases as a starting point for defining your own use cases and critical capability weights for supplier evaluation.
Give more weight to understanding how the providers work and what is driving them by examining the differences side by side.
Review transparency differences between providers as material multipliers by evaluating their
To view the entire document, log
in or purchase
- HCL Technologies
- NTT DATA
- Tech Mahindra
- Understanding CSP Digital Business
- Digital Business Consulting
- Digital Customer Impact Competency
- Digital Revenue-Enabling Competency
- Digital Operational Excellence
- Continuous Improvement
- Info Transfer & Training Services
- Transparency and Trust
- Digital Technology Strategy Services
- Digital Business Implementation Services
- Digital Business Managed Services
Gartner Recommended Reading
Critical Capabilities Methodology