Published: 26 July 2023
Effective application architecture enables digital transformation — improving the way we work and live. To create an effective architecture, application technical professionals must cultivate skills such as AI/ML, agile, DevOps, cloud computing, decoupled APIs and services, and modernization.
Included in Full Research
Advancements in AI — in particular, generative AI technologies like large language models (LLMs) — have increased interest in and adoption of machine learning. Application architects play a critical role in identifying where and when to adopt and apply AI/ML technologies.
Application architects must improve their existing skills and learn new ones to keep pace with digital transformation, meet evolving requirements, adapt to disruption, and stay relevant.
To create architectures that adapt to changing business requirements and enable innovation, application architects need to apply a core set of practices and technologies. These include agile, DevOps, mesh app and service architecture
Clients can log in to view the entire
- Agile and DevOps Architecture Practices
- Distributed Apps, APIs and Services Architecture
- Architecture Decision Making
- Architecture Refactoring and Modernization
- Modern Web and Mobile App Architecture
- Cloud-Native Application Architecture
- Microservices Architecture
- Security and Access Management
- Event-Driven Architecture
- Data Architecture Patterns and Practices
- Process Automation and Architecture
- Platform Engineering and Developer Experience
- Service Mesh
- Multiexperience and Micro Frontend Architecture
- Edge Computing
- Low-Code Development Platforms
- AI/ML Application Architecture