With the advent of robotics technology — software that mimics human interaction with IT systems — comes new governance mechanisms to ensure that robotics efforts are coordinated and efficient.
There are five elements of effective implementation and governance of robotics efforts:
- Centralize robotics governance.
- Define key robotics-related roles.
- Stay on top of new opportunities and evolving technologies.
- Manage the people side of robotics.
- Track performance and impact.
Download our checklist for insight and guidance.