Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
Emerging threat intelligence gateway technologies create opportunities within the traditional network security market. Smart technology strategic planners would take advantage of this situation, creating new offerings and adding to existing revenue.
Table of Contents
Global Expansion of Internet Threats Continues
Threat Intelligence Must Move Closer to Threatening Activity, With a Prevention Focus
Multifunction Appliances Are Too Limited in Facing Today's Threats
- Threat Intelligence Gateways Emerge to Deliver Intelligence-Based Prevention
- Market Definition
- Factors That Will Drive Adoption
- Factors That Will Inhibit Adoption
- Emerging TI-Enabling Chips and Machine-Learning-Enhanced Enforcement
- TIGs Expand the Network Security Storyline, Moving It Temporarily Beyond the Firewall
- Indicators Are Expanding Exponentially, Exacerbated by the Adoption of IP Version 6
- Actions for the Next Six to 18 Months
- Global Expansion of Internet Threats Continues
Gartner Recommended Reading