Purchase this Document
Price: $195.00 USD (PAGES: 15)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
A security strategy that manages access and protects systems from attack while still engaging digital ecosystems is essential to any API program. Application leaders must design, execute and govern an effective API security strategy, including the use of API gateways.
Table of Contents
Discover and Assess Your Organization's APIs to Ensure They Are Covered by Your Overall Web Security Architecture
- Involve Every API Security Stakeholder
Take a Capabilities View of API Security
- Use Infrastructure Rather Than "Baked In" Security
- Truly "Open" APIs Need Security Too
Adopt a Continuous Approach to API Security
Use a Distributed Enforcement Model to Protect APIs Across Your Entire Architecture, Not Just at the Edge
- Edge-to-Endpoint Security
- Next Steps
- Discover and Assess Your Organization's APIs to Ensure They Are Covered by Your Overall Web Security Architecture
Gartner Recommended Reading