Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
Supply chain leaders responsible for technology transformation must prepare for the impacts of disruptive technology trends on people, business and IT. This research outlines the top eight strategic technology trends for supply chain and helps determine how they can provide a competitive advantage.
Table of Contents
Impacts and Recommendations
Supply Chain Leaders Responsible for Technology Transformation Must Determine the Implications of Disruptive Supply Chain Technologies
- Trend No. 1: Artificial Intelligence
- Trend No. 2: Advanced Analytics
- Trend No. 3: Internet of Things
- Trend No. 4: Intelligent Things
- Trend No. 5: Conversational Systems
- Trend No. 6: Robotic Process Automation
- Trend No. 7: Immersive Technologies Like Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality
- Trend No. 8: Blockchain
The Hype Around Disruptive Technology Trends Can Tempt Supply Chain Leaders to Explore a Trend Before Validating It
- Supply Chain Leaders Responsible for Technology Transformation Must Determine the Implications of Disruptive Supply Chain Technologies
Gartner Recommended Reading