Published: 23 June 2011
Integration-platform-as-a-service offerings support a new, cloud-based approach to address the perennial data and application integration challenge. The Gartner iPaaS reference model provides users with a conceptual framework they can use to compare and contrast offerings from different providers.
Included in Full Research
- What You Need to Know
- iPaaS: A New Cloud Way to Address Perennial Issues
- iPaaS Versus Integration Middleware: What's Different?
- The Gartner iPaaS Reference Model
- Implementation Considerations
- Integration Platform Services
- Governance Platform Services
- Development and Life Cycle Management Platform Services
- Monitoring, Management and Administration Platform Services
- Collaboration, Integration Flow Marketplace and Self-Service
- Cloud Foundation Services
- System Infrastructure
- Mapping the Gartner iPaaS Reference Model to Commercial Offerings