Published: 18 November 2013
The Internet of Things will include 26 billion units installed by 2020. IoT product and service suppliers will generate incremental revenue exceeding $300 billion, mostly in services, in 2020. It will result in $1.9 trillion in global economic value-add through sales into diverse end markets.
Included in Full Research
- IoT Will Bring New Supplier Opportunities and Add Global Economic Value
- Supplier Revenue Opportunity
- Economic Value-Add
- Market Penetration
- Cost Structure
- Business Models
- Definition of a "Thing"
- Value-Add Forecast/Hindcast Approach
- 2020 Market Size Based on Three-Way Comparison
- Long-Tail Product Category Analysis
- Number-per-Population Study
- Economic Envelope