There are many vendors entering the market with ear-worn wearables to serve entertainment, personal care and professionals' performance improvement. Technology product marketing leaders must make use of advanced analytics and artificial intelligence through hearables to enhance the user experience.
- Competitive Situation and Trends
- Using Hearables Data to Increase Usefulness of Fitness Apps
- Hearables Become Zero-Touch User Interface to VPA Services
- Biometrics Data From Hearables as an Authentication Method: Driver Is the Digital Workspace
- Competitive Trends in the Short Term: Which Sensors/Technology to Integrate?
- Smart Hearing Aids/Sound-Enhancing Devices
- Market Players
- The Future of Competition
- AI Will Be the Differentiator
- VPA Integration Will Be Key as Usage Accelerates
- Competitive Profiles
- GN Group (Jabra and ReSound)
- Luxottica (Oakley)
- LifeBEAM (Vi)
- Sony Mobile Communications
- References and Methodology
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.