Published: 18 January 2018
Legacy application portfolios are often viewed as a problem and subjected to large-scale rip-and-replace efforts. Application leaders should instead manage their portfolio as an asset, removing impediments and executing continuous business-driven modernization to provide optimum value.
Included in Full Research
- Exploit and Extend the Value of Your Legacy Applications
- Use Continuous Modernization as an Alternative to Rip and Replace
- Prioritize Continuous Modernization Efforts by Focusing on Friction Points
- Transform Your Legacy Application Into a Platform
- Establish a Continuous Modernization Culture