Published: 26 August 2019
Open source is becoming the backbone for driving digital innovation. Enterprise architecture and technology innovation leaders, including CIOs and CTOs, must manage its unique risks and rewards by establishing a strategy to leverage the advantages of this powerful model of software development.
Included in Full Research
- What Is Open-Source Software?
- Who Uses Open Source Today?
- Why Do IT Organizations Leverage Open Source?
- What Are the Risks in Using Open-Source Software?
- How Should We Assess the Viability of Open-Source Software?
- What Are the Different Vendor Business Strategies That Underpin OSS?
- How Can IT Organizations Use Open Source Most Effectively?