Published: 25 February 2020
Digital business and the cloud are driving IT architecture to become more agile and intelligent. Security and risk management technical professionals focused on IAM architecture can only be effective in this environment by acquiring essential technical, business and interpersonal skills.
Included in Full Research
- What Is an IAM Architect?
- What Are the Key IAM Architect Responsibilities?
- Balances IT Architecture Knowledge and Experience
- Orchestrates Multiple Disciplines
- Supports the IAM Program
- Enables Business Objectives
- Major Trends Expanding the Role of the IAM Architect
- Essential Skills of the Modern IAM Architect
- Technical Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Business Skills
- Organizational Elements Influencing IAM Architect Responsibilities
- Organization Size
- Organization Structure
- Building the Skills to Be a Successful IAM Architect
- Commit to a Continuous Learning Development Plan
- Explore Options to Expand Your Role and Career