Details: Gartner Portals, Content & Collaboration Summit empowers business and IT professionals to harness the forces of social, mobile, information and the cloud for optimal engagements. This Summit represents the single most important event in the portals, content and collaboration space, debuting the latest Gartner research and providing rich interaction among Gartner analysts, hundreds of peers and dozens of leading solution providers.
Hot topics to be covered:
- Build advanced portals, Migrate to mobile portals and apps
- Advance enterprise content management (ECM) strategies
- Apply social media disciplines to collaboration environments
- Prepare for the next iterations of the “bring your own” story: “bring your own apps” and “bring your own crowd”
- Smart machines, wearable computers, omnichannel UX and personal analytics
*Gartner Keynote: Deliver Excellent Engagement Through Mobile, Social and Analytics
Jeffrey Mann, Research VP
Jenny Sussin, Principal Research Analyst
* Guest Keynote: The Art of Enchanting Engagement
Guy Kawasaki, Author
*Gartner Closing Keynote: Talking About Workforce Changes With Young Agents of Change
Whit Andrews, VP Distinguished Analyst
Sara Clayton, University of California, Los Angeles Student
Laura Rios, University of California Student
The latest solutions and tools will be demonstrated by the more than 40 companies exhibiting at the conference. A listing of current exhibitors is available on the Exhibitor Directory at http://events.gartner.com/en/summit/na/portals/pcc12/whoshere/exhibitorlisting
Join the discussion on Twitter using #GartnerPCC.
For complete event details, please visit the Gartner PCC Summit Web site at http://events.gartner.com/en/summit/na/portals/pcc12/home/index.
Members of the media can register for the event by contacting Janessa Rivera at email@example.com