What: Gartner Tech Growth & Innovation Conference 2016
When: June 6-8, 2016
Where: JW Marriott at L.A. Live, Los Angeles, CA.
Details: Tailored to the needs of technology and service providers, the inaugural Tech Growth & Innovation Conference will help leaders develop a winning business strategy for today's fast-moving techn marketplace. Attendees will learn how to identify and be ready for the next big technology shift; understand how each market is ivolving and where customers are headed while learning how to maximize growth and customer retention.
The conference agenda features 4 comprehensive tracks taking a deep dive into a broad range of topics focused on the hottest technology innovation and market trends:
- Track A: High-Growth Opportunities: Today’s Technologies for the Enterprise
- Track B: Innovation: Creating Value with New Business Model
- Track C: Customer-Centric Sales and Marketing: Adapting to Buyers
- Track D: Technology Market Future: What’s Next and What to Do About IT
- Journey to Digital: Disruptors Lie on the Path to Growth – Daryl Plummer, VP & Gartner Fellow
- The Social Science of Digital Business – Patrick Meehan, Gartner VP & Distinguished Analyst
The Digiflip: Using Digital Business Lenses to Identify Opportunities – David Mitchell Smith, VP & Gartner Fellow
Zone to Win – Geoffrey Moore, Business Strategy and Technology Expert
Funding Growth – Understanding Investor Strategies and Priorities – Skip Glass, Partner, Foundation Capital; David Yockelson, Gartner Research VP
Charting Business Success Using Forecasts and Market Models – John-David Lovelock, Research VP at Gartner
Learn How to Lead and Scale Your Business for Success as Market Evolve – Les McKeown, President & CEO, Predictable Success
Closing Keynote: It’s Not About the Business – It’s About the Technology – Leigh McMullen, Gartner Managing VP
Join the discussion on Twitter using #GartnerTGI.