What: Gartner Application Strategies & Solutions Summit 2017
When: December 4-6, 2017
Where: Caesars Palace, Las Vegas
Details: Ideal engagement is where mobile apps, business applications, customer data and real-time analyticsconverge to drive growth. At the Gartner Application Strategies & Solutions Summit 2017, application leaders, CX stakeholders and other influencers across the IT organization will gather to collaborate, build consensus and drive strategy in support of digital business goals.
The summit is expected to draw more than 1,600 professionals and feature more than 60 Gartner analysts and 150 research-driven sessions spanning 10 tracks. The agenda is organized into four recommended programs on the basis of attendees’ roles or focus areas:
- Application Strategy & Innovation
- Application Architecture Development & Integration
- Customer Experience Strategy & Technology
- Guest Keynote: Leadership and the New Principles of Influence – Daniel Pink, Best-Selling Author
- Guest Keynote: Quiet: How to Harness the Strengths of Introverts to Change How We Work, Lead, and Innovate – Susan Cain, co-founder of Quiet Revolution LLC and the author of the award-winning New York Times bestseller Quiet: The Power of Introverts in A World That Can’t Stop Talking
- Gartner Keynote: Nature Versus Nurture — Transitioning to an Innovation Mindset – Jackie Fenn, VP and Gartner Fellow
- Gartner Keynote: Willful Disruption and Seven Disruptions You Might Not See Coming – Daryl Plummer, VP & Gartner Fellow
- Super Session: The Summit Bonus — A "One Size Fits All" Application Strategy - Andy Kyte, VP & Gartner Fellow
- Super Session: Supercharge Your Customers' Digital Ambitions – Gartner analysts Jason Daigler and Jenny Sussin
The Solution Showcase at the event will bring together leading technology and service providers highlighting the next steps in technology through live demonstrations, face-to-face meetings, and fast-paced presentations. A listing of current exhibitors is available on the Exhibitor Directory.
For complete event details, please visit the Gartner Application Strategies & Solutions Summit website. Members of the media can register for the event by contacting Christy Pettey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the discussion on Twitter using #GartnerAPPS.