What: Gartner Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit 2018
When: March 12-13, 2018
Where: JW Marriott Sahar, Mumbai
Details: In today’s digital world, few things are more impactful than applications. They lay the foundation for innovation, drive engagement and deliver impactful business results. Digital business demands a new approach to application infrastructure. The established medium is too rigid, too tightly coupled, too closed and too cumbersome to support digital business requirements. Organizations need an open, flexible, lightweight model that enables simpler and faster configuration as well as deployment of system resources both on-premises and on the cloud.
At the Gartner Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit 2018 application leaders, customer experience (CX) stakeholders and other influencers across the IT organization will gather to collaborate, build consensus and drive application strategy in support of digital business goals.
Held in India for the first time in 2018, the summit is expected to draw more than 200 professionals and feature more than 10 Gartner analysts and 30 research-driven sessions spanning 2 tracks. The agenda is organized into two recommended programs on the basis of attendees’ roles or focus areas:
- Application Strategy and Architecture
- Application Development & Integratio
• Prepare your Applications for Artificial Intelligence
• Innovate with Agile and DevOps
• Customer and User Experience Strategies
• Hybrid Integration Platforms (HIP)
• Application Leadership Culture and Mindset
• API Security
• API Marketplace and Monetization Models
• The Future of SOA
• Key Trends in Platforms for Digital Business
• Tactics for Organizational Change Success
For complete event details, please visit theGartner Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit 2018 web site. Members of the media can register for the event by contacting Sony Shetty at email@example.com.
Join the discussion on social media using #GartnerAADI