Gartner Enterprise Architecture & Technology Innovation Summit
May 14-15, 2019
Hilton Orlando, FL
As digital transformation unfolds, enterprise architects and technology innovation leaders must pinpoint the business areas in which today’s rapidly changing technologies can deliver new value - now and in the years to come. At this year's Gartner Enterprise Architecture and Technology Innovation Summit, technology leaders will get the forward-looking perspective you need to harness the convergence of critical technology trends to create new business value.
Audience and Topics
The summit is expected to draw more than 1,300 professionals and feature more than 25 Gartner experts and 80 research-driven sessions. The audience will consist of enterprise architect leaders and innovation & strategy leaders
The conference agenda features 5 comprehensive tracks taking a deep dive into a broad range of topics focused on the most pressing issues for enterprise architects and technology innovation leaders:
- Enterprise Architects: Drive Digital Business
- Becoming a trusted adviser to leadership teams
- Leverage today’s strategic technologies
- Lead the pack with emerging technologies
- Executive track: Pathway to success
- Gartner Opening Keynote: Gartner Opening Keynote: Enterprise Architecture and Technology Innovation; Gartner expert Phillip Allega and David Cearley
- Guest Keynote: Creating a Culture of Innovation; Jake Knapp, New York Times best-selling author
- Gartner Keynote: Top Emerging and Strategic Technology Trends; Gartner expert David Cearley
- Gartner Closing Keynote: Winning in a World of Digital Dragons; Gartner expert Leigh McMullen
Venue and Travel Details
Visit the conference website for complete venue and travel details.
The Solution Showcase
The Solution Showcase will bring together leading technology and service providers highlighting advances in technology through live demonstrations, face-to-face meetings, and dynamic presentations. A listing of current exhibitors is available on the Exhibitor Directory.
Full-time journalists from editorial publications are eligible for a press pass. Please contact Katie.Costello@Gartner.com for details and to register.
Join the discussion on social media using #GartnerEA.