Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit
June 17-20, 2019
National Harbor, MD
Find out how you can shift organizational culture to improve cybersecurity, privacy and business resilience at this year’s Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit. You’ll learn leadership and communication skills to get business leaders on board making security and risk enterprise-wide priorities. This is the year’s most valuable information update and networking opportunity for CISOs and security, risk and resilience professionals. Get a comprehensive update on cybersecurity threats and solutions. Hear new best practices for cloud security, AI, IoT, blockchain, DevOps and other challenges. Advance your IT security and risk strategy to support digital business.
Audience and Topics
The summit is expected to draw more than 3,500 professionals and feature more than 60 Gartner experts and 120 research-driven sessions. The audience will consist of CISOs, security and cyber professionals, business continuity and risk management leaders.
The conference agenda features 5 comprehensive tracks taking a deep dive into a broad range of topics focused on the most pressing issues for security and risk management leaders:
- Leadership and Organization
- Trends and Capabilities
- Risk and Resilience
- Architecture and Operations
- Security Markets
Gartner Keynote Speakers
- Beth Schumaecker, David Mahdi, Katell Thielemann: Gartner Opening Keynote, From Managing Risk & Security to Enabling Value Creation - the Security & Risk Management Leaders' New Imperative
- Darryl Plummer, Willful Disruption — Seven Digital Disruptions You Might Not See Coming
Guest Keynote Speakers
- A Conversation with Michael Chertoff, Former Secretary of the US Department of Homeland Security
- Patrick Lencioni, President of The Table Group and Best-Selling Author: The Ideal Team Player
- Dr. Steve Robbins, Inclusion Expert: What is Culture?
- Nicole Malachowski, Air Force Vetran: Harnessing the Headwinds of Change
Venue and Travel Details
Visit the conference website for complete venue and travel details.
The Solution Showcase
The Solution Showcase will bring together leading technology and service providers highlighting advances in technology through live demonstrations, face-to-face meetings, and dynamic presentations. A listing of current exhibitors is available on the Exhibitor Directory.
Full-time journalists from editorial publications are eligible for a press pass. Please contact Katie.Costello@Gartner.com for details and to register.
Join the discussion on social media using #GartnerSEC.