September 14–17, 2020
In today’s risk reality, organizations must anticipate new cybersecurity threats, understand the ongoing implications of COVID-19, deal with disruptive technologies and build resilience in a world where nothing is certain. At the virtual Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2020, hear Gartner analysts and independent security and risk experts discuss what matters most now and how to prepare for the new normal. CISOs and security, risk and resilience professionals will learn how to create agile security and IT risk management plans to manage the risk inherent in digital business and be better prepared for the next global shock.
The virtual Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2020 features a flexible program of live presentations, interactive clinics, roundtable discussions, leading solution providers and on-demand content.
The conference agenda features five focus areas and three spotlight tracks that take a deep dive into a broad range of topics that are most pressing for security and risk management leaders:
- Track A: Management & Leadership
- Track B: Digital Risk Management
- Track C: Security Technology & Architecture
- Track D: Identity & Access Management
- Track E: CISO Circle
- Spotlight Track: Midsize Enterprise
- Spotlight Track: Diversity/Women in IT
- Spotlight Track: Technical Insights
- Gartner Keynote: Balance Risk, Trust and Opportunity in an Uncertain World with Gartner research vice president Jeffrey Wheatman
- Gartner Keynote: Crisis Culture Hacking: How to Keep Your Employees Sane Over the Long Haul with Gartner distinguished research vice president Mary Mesaglio
Full-time journalists from editorial publications are eligible for a complimentary press pass. For additional details and registration requests:
- Americas-based journalists may contact Meghan Rimol (Meghan.Rimol@Gartner.com)
- EMEA-based journalists may contact Laurence Goasduff (Laurence.Goasduff@Gartner.com)
Join the discussion on social media using #GartnerSEC.