Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit | Americas | Virtual
May 11–12, 2021
The COVID-19 pandemic greatly accelerated identity and access management (IAM) trends that were already underway, raising the visibility of IAM and highlighting the challenges ahead for IAM leaders. The Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit 2021 will provide IAM leaders with the latest insights on identity and access technologies and strategies, from multifactor authentication and identity governance and administration, to privileged access management and cloud IAM.
The virtual Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit 2021 features a flexible program of live presentations, interactive clinics, roundtable discussions, leading solution providers and on-demand content.
The conference agenda features five focus areas that take a deep dive into a broad range of topics that are most pressing for IAM leaders:
- Track A: IAM Vision and Strategy
- Track B: Governance and PAM
- Track C: Access Management
- Track D: Authentication, Fraud Detection and Identity Proofing
- Track E: Emerging IAM Technologies
- Gartner Keynote: “Adaptive IAM Is the Key to Moving from Disruption to Transformation” with Gartner research director Tricia Phillips
- Guest Keynote: “Surfing Disruption” with Chip Conley, Strategic Advisor for Hospitality and Leadership, Airbnb
Full-time journalists from editorial publications are eligible for a complimentary press pass. Please contact Meghan Rimol (Meghan.Rimol@Gartner.com) for additional details and registration requests.
Join the discussion on social media using #GartnerIAM.
About the Gartner Information Technology Practice
The Gartner IT practice provides CIOs and IT leaders with the insights and tools to drive the organization through digital transformation to lead business growth. Additional information is available at https://www.gartner.com/en/information-technology. Follow news and updates from the Gartner IT practice on Twitter and LinkedIn using #GartnerIT.