When: September 20–22, 2021
Where: Orlando, Florida
Details: From the COVID-19 pandemic to the string of cyberattacks, recent global events have shown that innovation is essential for enterprises to survive and flourish. But accelerating digital innovation brings new complexity and risk. At the Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2021, security and risk management leaders will learn how to enable the enterprise to embrace the technologies of today and tomorrow — and do it in the safest possible manner.
Attendees will join Gartner experts and their peers to share valuable insights on establishing an effective, risk-based cybersecurity program that enables digital innovation to seize the opportunities of the digital future.
Audience and Topics: The conference is expected to feature more than 45 Gartner experts and 100+ research-driven sessions. The audience will consist of CISOs, Chief Risk Officers, Chief Compliance Officers, business continuity & IT disaster recovery managers, network security & operations managers, security executives, governance and risk executives and security architects and planners.
The full conference agenda features four comprehensive programs and six Spotlight Tracks that take a deep dive into a broad range of topics – from data security and privacy, to threat and vulnerability management and more:
- Management & Leadership
- Digital Risk Management
- Security Technology & Architecture
- CISO Circle: An exclusive forum for chief information security officers and their peers
- Spotlight Track: Infrastructure Protection Strategies
- Spotlight Track: Business Enablement
- Spotlight Track: Market Dynamics & Evolution
- Spotlight Track: Technical Insights: Architecture
- Spotlight Track: Midsize Enterprise
- Spotlight Track: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Gartner Opening Keynote: “Leadership Repositioning: Defense to Offense,” with Gartner distinguished research vice president Tina Nunno
- Gartner Keynote: “How to Tell Your Story Like a Pro,” with Gartner distinguished research vice president Leigh McMullen
Exhibit Showcase: The Exhibit Showcase onsite at the Security & Risk Management Summit will bring together more than 180 leading technology and service providers highlighting the latest cybersecurity tools. A listing of current exhibitors is available on the Exhibitor Directory.
Venue and Travel Details: Visit the Summit’s website for complete venue and travel details.
Registration: Full-time journalists from editorial publications are eligible for a press pass. Please contact Meghan Rimol for additional details and registration requests: Meghan.Rimol@Gartner.com.
Social Media: Join the discussion on social media using #GartnerSEC.
About the Gartner Information Technology Practice
The Gartner IT practice provides CIOs and IT leaders with the insights and tools to drive the organization through digital transformation to lead business growth. Additional information is available at www.gartner.com/en/information-technology. Follow news and updates from the Gartner IT practice on Twitter and LinkedIn using #GartnerIT.