6 years at Gartner, 32 years industry experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Anthony Mullen leads the AI agenda across Gartner and is chair of the Application Innovation and Business Solutions summit in EMEA. He covers AI with specialisation in Natural Language Technologies such as speech to text, text mining, search, conversational AI and natural language generation. Current research is around multiagent systems and simulation.
Mr. Mullen's work has been with Fortune 500 organizations, supporting them from research, ideas generation and prototyping through to development and deployment of innovative products, architecture and services. During his career, he has been instrumental in delivering a number of industry firsts across telecom, media, social and wearables technology. Recently, he worked with a data science team exploring machine learning, big data, analytics and AI techniques to unlock answers to complex problems in areas like customer journeys, mobility, smart cities, wearables, health, automotive and retail.
- Forrester Research, Senior Analyst for Emerging Technology, 3 years
- Global telecom and media companies, Mobile and Innovation Consultant, 20 years
- Profusion - Data Science Consultancy, Practice Lead - R&D and Consulting, 1 year
- Honors Degree in Computer Science
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
05 September 2022Design and Implement Human-in-the-Loop Interfaces for Control, Performance and Transparency of AI
26 August 2022Survey Analysis: The Most Successful AI Implementations Require Discipline, not Ph.D.s
29 June 2022Quick Answer: How to Organize Your AI Center of Excellence
- 14 April 2021 Gartner Predicts the Future and Impacts of AI Beyond 2021
- 08 March 2022 Gartner AI Consumer Survey 2021: AI Projects With the Greatest Business Impact