Purchase this Document
Price: $195.00 USD (PAGES: 9)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Declining hardware and software costs impact TCO, but how desktop PCs are managed is still the critical factor in reducing TCO overall. IT leaders looking to lower PC TCO can substantially do so by moving to higher management levels, and by reducing the number of applications installed locally.
Table of Contents
What's New in Desktop TCO in 2013
- Hardware, Software and Facilities Costs
- IT Operations and Administration Costs
- End Users' Costs
- Levels of Manageability, OS Versions and Applications
- Hardware and Software Costs
- Changes in the Number of FTEs
- What's New in Desktop TCO in 2013