Purchase this Document
Price: $195.00 USD (PAGES: 9)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Implementing SIEM continues to be fraught with difficulties, with failed and stalled deployments common. Security managers can avoid the six most common failures by following these best practices.
Table of Contents
Undertake Careful Planning to Avoid Stalled or Failed SIEM Deployments
- Pitfall 1: Failure to Plan Before Buying
- Pitfall 2: Failure to Define Scope
- Pitfall 3. Overly Optimistic Scoping
- Pitfall 4: Monitoring Noise
- Pitfall 5: Lack of Sufficient Context
- Pitfall 6: Insufficient Resources
- Undertake Careful Planning to Avoid Stalled or Failed SIEM Deployments
Gartner Recommended Reading