Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
Influencer marketing is an increasingly popular component of social marketing, offering new sources of content and greater potential reach into desired audiences. To succeed, marketing leaders must identify the right influencers and performance metrics, while adhering to evolving program protocols.
Table of Contents
Choose Influencers Based on Their Reach, Relevance and Resonance
- Determine Your Influencer Type Based on Your Desired Audience
- Determine Your Influencer Role Based on Program Goals
Identify Tools, Techniques and Metrics to Track Effectiveness
- Select the Right Success Metrics for Your Program and Goals
- Align Tools and Techniques to Track Success Metrics
Coordinate Efforts Across Internal Teams, Agencies and Partners
- Internal Teams
- External Partners
- Choose Influencers Based on Their Reach, Relevance and Resonance
Gartner Recommended Reading