Security and risk management leaders must facilitate business outcomes through an effective cost optimization strategy as follows:
- Identify the crisis phase that the organization is working around
- Build adaptable “budget scenarios” that reflect the reality of your security and risk management function
- Align security and risk services with the value of a business unit to optimize cost and risk
- Balance efforts to ensure that you are not solely focused on “reduction in spend,” but rather on a budget portfolio that drives efficiency, productivity and optimization
- Align your efforts with roles, competencies and skills that currently exist in the organization to ensure efficiency
Complete the form to get your free copy.