Published: 15 July 2019
U.S. healthcare payers are stuck with “quote to card” private exchange solutions that are expensive, inflexible and ineffective at improving member experience. Payer CIOs must answer four questions before renewing, revamping or replacing their private exchanges.
Included in Full Research
- High Costs, Aging Technology, Rigidity and Missed Revenue Targets Drive Private Exchange Replacement
- Private Exchanges Must Integrate Shopping With Ongoing Member and Employer Service
- The Private Exchange Vendor Market Has Changed, Prompting Payer CIOs to Evaluate New Options
- Answer These Four Questions Before You Renew, Revamp or Replace Your Private Exchange
- Strategy Question: How Will Our Private Exchange Enable Comprehensive Member Engagement?
- Consolidation Question: Which Lines of Business Will Our Private Exchange Support?
- Requirement Question: How Much Do We Want Our Private Exchange to Do?
- Resource Question: Would It Be Less Expensive to Build Our Own Private Exchange?