Personalization engines are being used to bolster engagements; however, many marketers struggle to quantify their impact. Digital marketing leaders charged with identifying, evaluating and selecting technologies need to create a shortlist of vendors that best suits their requirements.
What You Need to Know
- Three Trends Influence the Market for Personalization Engines
- Trend No. 1: Marketers and Vendors Double Down on Digital Commerce
- Trend No. 2: Vendors Continue to Prioritize Client Success
- Trend No. 3: Vendors Help Marketers Accelerate Personalization Through Templates
- Critical Capabilities Use-Case Graphics
- Dynamic Yield
- Salesforce (Evergage)
- Product/Service Class Definition
- Critical Capabilities Definition
- Data and Analytics
- Testing and Optimization
- Targeting and Triggering
- Marketing Personalization
- Digital Commerce Personalization
- Customer Experience Personalization
- Measurement and Reporting
- Use Cases
- Digital Commerce
- Customer Experience
- Vendors Added and Dropped
- Critical Capabilities Rating
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.