Marketers aspire for greater agility, responsiveness, and control but fight operational challenges. An organization’s marketing org structure can have an outsized impact on its future success. How should marketers determine which is an ideal marketing dept structure to optimize team’s workflows and efficiency?
The Marketing Organizational Survey 2019 research provides marketing leaders with an inside view of their peers’ and competitors’ strategic plans for the marketing organization structure. An effective marketing team structure can help drive customer engagement and retention. This study dives deep into the current approaches to organization design-structures, marketing operations workstyles and capabilities while answering marketer’s most critical marketing organization questions, such as:
- Which capabilities are essential to ensure that my marketing strategy drives customer engagement and loyalty?
- What is the right in-house to internal resource mix for my marketing department?
- How are marketers achieving their digital transformation enterprise growth goals in 2019 and beyond?
- What organizational structures reveal about marketing leaders’ preferred marketing org structure and why?
- Which agile techniques are marketers implementing to enable greater flexibility and responsiveness?