Details: The Catalyst Conference is the must-attend event of the year for technical professionals tasked with developing and executing on a strategy to leverage mobile, cloud, and big data to drive operational effectiveness and competitive advantage. At Catalyst, attendees get the technical advice they need to build the right architecture and infrastructure to advance CIO priorities and elevate the organizations’ digital capabilities.
In 4 intensive days of deep dive, technical sessions, analyst predictions and peer-to-peer interaction, you'll acquire the strategic insight and actionable next steps you need to successfully scale and secure mobility, cloud and data within your enterprise.
What You Will Learn:
- Architecting your Cloud-First Digital Business
- Taking mobility from strategy to execution
- Building sustainable data and analytics architecture
- Developing innovative software architectures and practices
- Achieving Digital Workplace Productivity
- Creating Software-Defined data center agility
- Understanding how to think differently for professional effectiveness
- Scaling security and identity in an internet of things world
- Take a deep dive into core technologies in live tech demo sessions
*Opening Keynote: Paul DeBeasi, Research VP
*Guest Keynote: Mark Jeffries, Author, Communication Consultant
*Guest Keynote: Steven Kotler, New York Times Best Selling Author, Co-Founder of the Flow Genome Project
*Closing Keynote: Paul DeBeasi, Research VP
The latest solutions and tools will be demonstrated by leading providers exhibiting at the conference. A listing of current exhibitors is available on the Exhibitor Directory at
Join the discussion on Twitter using #GartnerCAT.
For complete event details, please visit the Gartner Catalyst Conference website at
Members of the media can register for the event by contacting Janessa Rivera at email@example.com