When: February 28 – March 2
Where: Madinat Conference Hall, Mina A'Salam Hotel, Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai, UAE
Members of the media can register for the event by contacting Sony Shetty at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gartner Symposium/ITxpo is the world's most important gathering of CIOs and senior IT leaders, uniting a global community of CIOs with the tools, insights and strategies to help them lead the next generation of IT and achieve business outcomes. The speed at which digital is permeating every industry is impressive. But as any CIO knows, there's still plenty of hard work to be done. When competing at digital speeds and needing to drive digital innovation to the core of every process, product and service, the ability to expand your mindset and see the future in 360 becomes essential. That's where Gartner and the global community of CIOs at Symposium/ITxpo can help to Lead 360: Drive digital to the core.
This year's Mastermind Keynotes are:
- Colonel Chris Hadfield, Astronaut/First Commander of the International Space Station
- Don Tapscott, Author and Influential Management Thinker
Opening Keynote: Building Platforms for a Digital Society
- Peter Sondergaard, Global Head of Research, Gartner
- Hung LeHong, VP & Gartner Fellow
- Ed Gabrys, Research Director
This year's conference program centers on the CIO and IT leaders' key priorities categorized into six tracks:
- Mastering Leadership
- Create a Dynamic Organization
- Transform the Technology Core
- Architect the Digital Platform
- Drive Business Performance
- Plan for the Digital Future
Along with industry tracks and a renowned CIO Experience, Gartner Symposium/ITxpo is a one-of-a-kind experience, specifically designed to focus on three key areas: Technology and Information, Leadership and Business Strategy.
Exhibitors will display the latest technology products and services at the conference. A list of current exhibitors is available here.