What: Gartner Digital Marketing Conference 2018
When: May 15-17, 2018
Where: Manchester Grand Hyatt, San Diego, CA.
Details: Gartner's 2017-2018 CMO Spend Survey showed growth in marketing budgets has stalled after continued increases over recent years and Chief marketing officers (CMOs) have modest expectations in 2018. Only 15 percent said they expect a significant increase in budget; while one-third expected their budgets to be cut or frozen. This means that CMOs and marketing leaders are tasked with doing more with less and will have to be focused, strategic and creative in their marketing plans and tactics. The Gartner Digital Marketing Conference provides the insights senior marketing leaders need to deliver results in this environment.
The conference agenda features 4 comprehensive tracks taking a deep dive into a broad range of topics focused on the most pressing issues for marketing leaders today:
- Connecting Vision, Strategy and Execution
- Beyond Knowing the Customer: Using Insight to Drive Engagement
- Made to Measure: The Power of Metrics to Improve Marketing
- Secrets of Marketing Mavericks and Masters
- Guest Keynote: Smart Influence: How You Affect the Decisions, Desires and Opinions of Others: Tali Sharot, Author and Professor, Cognitive Neuroscience
- Guest Keynote: Embrace the Shake: Transforming Limitations into Opportunities: Phil Hansen, Artist and Author
The Solution Showcase at the event will provide exclusive access to some of the world’s leading marketing and digital service providers featuring live demonstrations, face-to-face meetings, and information packed presentations. A listing of current exhibitors is available on the Exhibitor Directory.
Join the discussion on social media using #GartnerDMC.