Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Strategies Conference
December 9-12, 2019
Las Vegas, NV
Attend the Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Strategies Conference 2019 and see how to accelerate innovation and agility in a hybrid world and enable your organization’s digital future. The ground is shifting for IT infrastructure and operations (I&O). The adoption of fast-moving technologies and methodologies — from cloud, edge computing and the Internet of Things (IoT) to DevOps and AIOps — are cutting across the functional roles of typical I&O teams, challenging their skills and demanding a new kind of dexterity. The traditional data center may be waning, but IT infrastructure and operations, increasingly digital and distributed, is here to stay.
Audience and Topics
The summit is expected to draw more than 3,500 professionals and feature more than 70 Gartner experts and 150 research-driven sessions. The audience will consist of CTOs, I&O executives, data center and IT infrastructure managers and IT operations leaders.
The conference agenda features 10 comprehensive tracks taking a deep dive into a broad range of topics focused on the most pressing issues for infrastructure and operations leaders:
- Cloud & Infrastructure Delivery Strategies
- Building Cloud Infrastructures
- Managing and Automating Hybrid Environments
- Emerging Technologies
- Evolution of Core Infrastructures
- Edge & Endpoint Strategies
- Leading the Evolution of I&O
- IT Operations Management
- Protecting I&O Assets
- Skills & IT Culture
- Gartner Opening Keynote: I&O 2025: Re-energize, Revitalize, Revolutionize with Julia Palmer, VP Analyst; Dennis Smith, VP Analyst; Roger Williams, Sr. Director Analyst
- Guest Keynote: Exponential Tech: Innovation and Disruption on the Road Ahead with Peter Diamandis, Chairman and CEO, X Prize Foundation; Executive Chairman, Singularity University; and Author
- Gartner Keynote: The Art of I&O Culture Hacking with Katherine Lord, VP Analyst, Gartner Research & Advisory, and Conference Chair
- Guest Keynote: What Is Culture? With Dr. Steve Robbins, Diversity and Inclusion Expert
- Guest Keynote: Tough Conversations at Work – How to Disagree Productively and Find Common Ground with Julia Dhar, Author and Business Strategist
- Guest Keynote: Pushing the Envelope – Being the Best When It Counts with Nicole Malachowski, Retired U.S. Air Force Col., First Woman Thunderbird Pilot, Combat Veteran
Venue and Travel Details
Visit the conference website for complete venue and travel details.
The Solution Showcase
The Solution Showcase will bring together leading technology and service providers highlighting advances in technology through live demonstrations, face-to-face meetings, and dynamic presentations. A listing of current exhibitors is available on the Exhibitor Directory.
Full-time journalists from editorial publications are eligible for a press pass. Please contact Meghan.Rimol@gartner.com for details and to register.
Join the discussion on social media using #GartnerIO.